Looking for how to text someone who blocked you on iphone and android, I got fully covered here in this article as I will explain all you need to know on sending messages to a recipient that blocked your number.
First, the question one will ask is how possible will it be to send a text messages or imessage to someone that blocked my number.
Definitely that will not possible.
Another question is;
What if i don’t have other lines to call or send a text message to this very recipient that blocked my number?
You don’t need to ask or worry about that simply because there’s a walk through and that which I will show you in this article.
Let’s jump in.
How to text someone who blocked you
To text someone who blocked you on iphone or android phone, you simply have to create a Google voice account, get an assigned phone number and use the number to send a text to the recipient.
If you are looking for how to text someone who blocked you on iphone or android phone, Google voice is the best answer and solution which I recommend to you.
If you check i didn’t mention any of the online free texting or sms apps but for you to use google voice and my reason being that you can even use the assigned Google voice number to call the person that blocked your line.
Other messaging services will only give you the option to send a text message to the person and most times the recipient will see it as a spam text message or the message is from any of the free texting services.
This is completely different when using the Google voice to call or send a text message.
The recipient will never know the text message is from a texting service(Google) because the text message will look genuine just like the normal sms text message.
The best part is that Google voice only takes a little amount of data as it uses internet and not the cellular network service. So this means that you can use either Wi-Fi or cellular data in sending a text message or making calls using the Google voice.
It still doesn’t end here.
Google voice works on computer be it Mac or windows using the official Google voice website, you can download and install the all on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone and tablet.
Google voice is the best option for you looking for how to text someone who blocked you on iphone or android.
Now let’s proceed on how to get started with Google voice on your mobile phone or computer.
Use google voice to text someone who blocked you on iphone and android
After you have downloaded and installed the app in your mobile phone, open the app to get started with your account creation.
1. Open the google voice app on your iPhone or android phone.
2. Kindly select your Google account which you will use to attach a Voice number to and tap “Continue.”
For iPhone users you have to create a Google account in order to use the voice app. Android users you have to select any of your google account if you have multiple accounts with Google for this Google voice app.
3. On the next window, tap “Search” in the lower-right corner to select a Google Voice number. This is followed by entering your zip code or city to load a list of regionally relevant numbers for you to choose from.
You will see list of phone numbers based on the zip code you entered.
4. You have to select your preferred phone number by tapping on the blue button next to the phone number you prefer to use for your google voice account.
5. Google will display the phone number once more on your screen and you have to accept the phone number you selected or you can press the back button to select another phone number.
6. On the next screen is to link the phone number and your google voice account to your android phone or iPhone.
7. What follows next will be to enter your mobile number and mind you Google voice will send a verification code to the phone number.
So you better enter a valid phone number or phone number that is active and Google will send a six digit code to the phone number.
8. On the next screen, enter the code texted to your phone before selecting “Verify.”
You have now verified and created a Google voice account, and using the number assigned to you, you can easily text someone who blocked you or even call the person using your google voice account.
So if you are looking how to text someone who blocked you on iphone or android, this is the best solution for you. You can create multiple Google voice accounts as long as you have multiple Google accounts.
Now let me also show you how you can create a Google voice account on your computer be it Mac or windows.
Creating a Google voice on windows or Mac
1. To create a Google Voice on your windows or Mac computer, get started by opening the Google Voice website.
2. You have to sign into your Google account as Google voice requires an active Google account, so kindly do that.
3. Enter your area code or city in the Google Voice text box and in the drop-down that shows, kindly select your preferred phone number.
Please make the phone number is active and very valid because you have to verify the number.
5. Tap “Send Code.” Once you receive the verification code in either via text message or phone call, kindly enter the code it into the box provides for it and tap “Verify.”
6. To confirm that this is the number you want use for your google voice account, tap “Claim.” It will prompt you to click “Finish” twice before you’re done.
With this you can easily text someone who blocked you right from your Mac or windows computer.
One of the disadvantage of the google voice is that it is not available for all countries.
If Google voice is not available for your country and you are desperately in need of how to text someone who blocked you on iphone or android, I recommend you to use any these apps.
Can you send a text to someone who blocked you?
You cannot text someone who blocked you with the same number the person blocked because the text message will never go through. You have to use another phone number to text the person that blocked you.
I’ve already recommended using Google voice or any of other free texting to text someone who blocked you on iphone or android phone.
Remember these apps require internet connection and you will be assigned a phone number for your texting services. This is why I do recommend using Google voice that assigned phone number now permanently belong to you.
What to do when someone blocks you on WhatsApp?
There’s nothing you can do about it other than using another phone number unknown to the recipient and create a new whatsapp account. Afterwards you can send a whatsapp message to the recipient using the new whatsapp account you created.
Once again to text someone who blocked your iPhone, simply use the Google voice app to text the recipient using the assigned phone number. It wouldn’t cost you anything but a little data and you are good to go.