Last Updated on December 13, 2021 by Kennedy
It can be so annoying and same time embarrassing when you found out that someone has blocked you on it’s imessage as your iMessages seem not to be delivering to the person.
This get people try to figure out if there’s a work around on how to text someone who blocked you on imessage. The truth is that when you are blocked you are blocked and you can’t use the same blocked number or Apple ID to to text someone that indeed blocked you.
However, there’s another way which you can send a message to the recipient that blocked you on it’s imessage or iphone.
First you must confirm that truly this very person blocked me on it’s imessage or iphone.
To do so you have to use another apple ID maybe your friend or family iphone in sending iMessages to this very recipient. If the Imessages get delivered then he rest assured that the recipient indeed blocked you on it’s imessage.
However, if still the imessages wasn’t delivered then it is likely the recipient imessage isn’t available or probably have been disabled. You can simply try to call the person and inquire why imessages isn’t go through for him or her.
But if you are very sure that truly this very recipient blocked you on imessage and it’s iPhone here’s an alternative for you.
How to text someone who blocked you on imessage
If someone blocked you on imessage you can’t use the same blocked apple ID to send imessage, but instead you will have to use another apple ID or use google voice app in sending texts to the recipient that blocked you.
If you feel and quite sure you have been blocked, I recommend you to use google voice in sending text messages to the person.
The truth is when someone blocked you on imessage the person will go ahead and blocked your number. In this type of situation there’s no way you can contact the person other than using another apple ID for imessages, or using another phone number in sending text messages t this very person.
How to text someone who blocked you on imessage by using google voice
This doesn’t involve sending iMessages because for you to send imessages to someone that blocked you then you only have to use another apple ID.
There’s no way or workaround to use the same blocked apple ID to send imessage to the person thar blocked your ID on imessage. So instead you can only send text messages to the person asking the reason why the person blocked you on it’s imessage.
In this aspect Google voice is the best choice for you.
Now let’s get started on how you can use google voice to text someone who blocked you on imessage or iphone. Also remember that you will be assigned a phone number which is what you will use in sending and receiving text messages, making and receiving calls as well.
All these require internet connection and not cellular network service.
To get started i recommend you to first download and install the google voice app on your Iphone or iPad.
After you have downloaded and installed the app in your mobile phone, open the app to get started with your account creation. Once again you can Wi-Fi or cellular data in sending text messages, receiving text messages, making and receiving calls using the Google voice app.
1. Open the google voice app on your iPhone or iPad
2. Kindly select your Google account which you will use to attach a Voice number to and tap “Continue.”
Being iPhone or iPad user you have to create a Google account in order to use the voice app. A Google account is a must for Google voice and please to create a Google account is all but free of charge
3. On the next window, tap “Search” in the lower-right corner to select a Google Voice number. This is followed by entering your zip code or city to load a list of regionally relevant numbers for you to choose from.
You will see list of phone numbers based on the zip code you entered.
4. You have to select your preferred phone number by tapping on the blue button next to the phone number you prefer to use for your google voice account.
5. Google will display the phone number once more on your screen and you have to accept the phone number you selected or you can press the back button to select another phone number.
6. On the next screen is to link the phone number and your google voice account to your iPhone or iPad.
7. What follows next will be to enter your mobile number and mind you Google voice will send a verification code to the phone number.
So you better enter a valid phone number or phone number that is active and Google will send a six digit code to the phone number.
8. On the next screen, enter the code texted to your phone before selecting “Verify.”
You have now verified and created a Google voice account, and using the number assigned to you, you can easily text someone who blocked you on imessage or even call the person using your google voice account.
Related Post: Do imessages show up on phone bill? What you should
So if you are looking how to text someone who blocked you on imessage, this is the best solution for you and wouldn’t cost you a dim to send text messages as it only requires internet connection and you are good to go.
You can create multiple Google voice accounts as long as you have multiple Google accounts.
Related Post: iMessage read receipt changed to delivered (Explained)
Now let me also show you how you can create a Google voice account on your computer be it Mac or windows.
Creating a Google voice on windows or Mac
1. To create a Google Voice on your windows or Mac computer, get started by opening the Google Voice website.
2. You have to sign into your Google account as Google voice requires an active Google account, so kindly do that.
3. Enter your area code or city in the Google Voice text box and in the drop-down that shows, kindly select your preferred phone number.
4. On the next window you will be prompted to verify your existing phone number. Tap “Verify” on the page and enter the number you want to use for your google voice account.
Please make the phone number is active and very valid because you have to verify the number.
5. Tap “Send Code.” Once you receive the verification code in either via text message or phone call, kindly enter the code it into the box provides for it and tap “Verify.”
6. To confirm that this is the number you want use for your google voice account, tap “Claim.” It will prompt you to click “Finish” twice before you’re done.
With this you can easily text someone who blocked you on imessage right from your Mac or windows computer.
This is the best option on how to message someone who blocked you on imessage unless you have to use the likes of whatsapp or probably other free texting apps to send a message to the person.
For me I so much love the google voice because the recipient can’t differentiate between google voice text messages and number from the normal text messages. Whereas you can use google voice number to call anyone and it will look as if you are using your phone app to make the call.
The recipient won’t spot the difference between normal phone call and calls coming from google voice.
Can you text someone on iMessage if they blocked you?
You cannot text someone on imessage if you are blocked or Apple ID is blocked by the recipient unless you have to use another apple ID to send imessage to the recipients.
The only option you have is to send text message to the person and which I recommend using the Google voice to text someone who blocked you on imessage . Once someone blocked you on imessage the person is likely going to block you on it’s iPhone as well.
Can you send messages to someone who blocked your number on iPhone?
The answer is no because it is not possible to send messages to someone that blocked your number on it’s iPhone unless you will have to use another phone number unknown to the person in sending text messages to the person.
Once again I recommend using Google voice app and I have already dropped the tutorial on how to get started with Google voice and get an assigned phone number.
Do blocked iMessages turn green?
Blocked imessages doesn’t turn green but instead you will see not delivered below the sent imessage. When you see a green message it simply means the message was sent as sms text message and which uses the cellular network service.
Blocked imessages will never go through and it will show not delivered, while the green messages indicate the normal sms text messages.
Looking for how to text someone who blocked you on imessage, all you need to do is to download and install Google voice app, create your account, get an assigned phone number and you are good to go.