Last Updated on April 21, 2022 by Kennedy
How do you feel when someone blocked you on it’s iPhone or android phone?
Probably very annoyed and same time embarrassing because blocking someone simply means you don’t want to have anything to do with the person anymore.
It’s so painful and quite insulting when a friend blocked you on it’s mobile phone but you only need to ignore the person and move on. But if you couldn’t I have option which you can still use to reach the person that blocked your number.
Now the question we have here is;
If someone blocked me will they still get my texts?
The answer is no. If someone blocked you on it’s mobile phone the person will never receive your texts because the texts won’t be delivered to the person that blocked you.
This is the simple plain truth.
There’s no way you can be able to send a text message to a recipient that has practically blocked you using the blocked number. You can only use another phone number or other options which I will explain in this article to send text messages to this very person that blocked you on it’s iPhone or android phone.
Now let’s proceed more into the question we have for today.
If someone blocked me will they still get my texts?
The person who blocked you will never receive your texts because your sent text messages will never be delivered to the person that blocked you. You can only use another phone number to send texts that will be delivered to this very contact.
Looking at this statement ” You can only use another phone number to send texts that will be delivered to this very contact” This implies that you have to use a number unknown to the person that blocked you and send a text message to the person.
Please I’m not saying that you should borrow your friends or family phone number cause the person might know the numbers.
For this I recommend you using the Google voice app to text the person that blocked you on it’s mobile phone.
Having seen the answer to the question of if someone blocked me will they still get my texts, let’s proceed to how you can text the person using the Google voice app on your iPhone or android phone.
Using Google voice app texting someone who blocked you
To get started i recommend you to first download and install the google voice app on your android phone or on your Iphone or iPad.
After you have downloaded and installed the app in your mobile phone, open the app to get started with your account creation.
1. Kindly open the google voice application on your iPhone or android phone.
2. Noe yyou have to select your Google account which you will use to attach a Voice number to and tap “Continue.”
If you are using iPhone, then you have to create a Google account in order to use the voice app unless you already have a Google account then you can skip creating a new Google account.
For Android users you have to select your google account or any of your google account if you have multiple accounts with Google for this Google voice app.
3. On the next window you have to tap “Search” in the lower-right corner to select a Google Voice number. This is followed by typing your area zip code or city to load a list of regionally relevant numbers for you to choose from.
You will see list of phone numbers based on the zip code you entered.
4. You have to select your preferred phone number by tapping on the blue button next to the phone number you prefer to use for your google voice account.
5. Google will display the phone number once more on your screen and you have to accept the phone number you selected or you can press the back button to select another phone number.
6. On the next screen is to link the phone number and your google voice account to your android phone or iPhone.
7. What follows next will be to enter your mobile number and mind you Google voice will send a verification code to the phone number.
So you better enter a valid phone number or phone number that is active and Google will send a six digit code to the phone number.
8. On the next screen, enter the code texted to your phone before selecting “Verify.”
You have now verified and created a Google voice account, and using the number assigned to you, you can easily text someone who blocked you or even call the person using your google voice account.
The best part is that the person wouldn’t know that this is not a normal cellular phone number but rather a google voice account. Also Google voice requires internet connection and not a cellular network service, that is you can use Wi-Fi or cellular data in sending text messages using the Google voice app.
Another fun fact about Google voice is that it works on Mac or windows computer through their official website.
So you don’t have to worry thinking if someone blocked me will they still get my texts because you can still use other means like the google voice in sending text messages to this very contact.
Now let me show you how you can also create a google voice account on your Mac or windows computer.
Opening a Google Voice account on windows or Mac computer
1. To create a Google Voice account on your windows or Mac computer you have to get started by opening the Google Voice website.
2. You have to sign into your Google account as Google voice requires an active Google account, so if you don’t have a Google account you have to create one and it wouldn’t take you five minutes to complete it.
Creating a google account is free without any charges at all.
3. On the next screen kindly enter your area code or city in the Google Voice text box and in the drop-down that shows, then select your preferred phone number.
4. On the next window you will be prompted to verify your existing phone number. Tap “Verify” on the page and enter the number you want to use for your google voice account.
Please make the phone number is active and very valid because you have to verify the number.
5. Tap “Send Code.” Once you receive the verification code in either via text message or phone call, kindly enter the code it into the box provides for it and tap “Verify.”
6. To confirm that this is the number you want use for your google voice account, tap “Claim.” It will prompt you to click “Finish” twice before you’re done.
With this you can easily text someone who blocked you right from your Mac or windows computer.
Once you have created your google account, get an assigned phone number then you are good to go using google voice texting someone who blocked you on it’s mobile phone.
Aside from google voice app, there are other apps which you can use to texting someone who blocked you and they include the followings;
With these apps no need asking if someone blocked me will they still get my texts because these apps will assign a number to you and which you will use to text the person that blocked you. Definitely the person will receive the texts until he or she go ahead to block the new number you have.
But the fun part is that you can go ahead to create a new account and also get a new number which you will use to keep on texting the person until you get sick and tired of texting to the person.
What happens when you text someone who has blocked you
When you text someone who blocked you on it’s mobile phone, the text message will never be delivered to the person that blocked you because the sent text message will never go through.
Never use a number that has been blocked to text the person instead use another number or get an assigned Google voice number or use any of the free texting apps and send text messages to this very contact.
Now let’s take a look at instant messaging apps like whatsapp and the imessage
If someone blocked me will they still get my texts on whatsapp?
The answer is no. If someone blocked you on whatsapp, there is no way the person will be able to receive your texts as it won’t go through.
Kindly note that the main purpose of blocking someone is not to receive any sort of calls or text messages from the person. Because of this you don’t expect the person to receive your text except if you use another whatsapp account to send the message.
If someone blocked me will they still get my texts on instagram?
If someone blocked you on instagram the person will never get your texts until the person unblocked you on it’s instagram account.
Can you sms someone who has blocked you?
You can sms the person that blocked you but it won’t be the blocked phone number. All you have to do is to use another phone number to send sms to the person.
However, the person may still block your other number as well.
If someone blocked me will they still get my voicemail?
Once you are blocked by someone, the person will not get your voice until the person unblock your number on it’s cell phone.
Will sms go through if you are blocked?
SMS will never go through if blocked by the recipient. It will only say sent but will never get delivered to the recipient.
Are blocked messages delivered when unblocked?
Text messages are not delivered when unblocked. The only solution is for the sender to resend the messages when unblocked and it will be delivered.
This is where I wrap it up on the question being asked on if someone blocked me will they still get my texts. Please bear in mind that the texts won’t be delivered because it will never go through unless the recipient unblock your phone number or you use another number texting to someone who blocked you.