Last Updated on December 13, 2021 by Kennedy
Bothered if at all a no caller ID or unknown number will show up on phone bill, I will explain all that to you in this article or does no caller id show on phone bill.
As phone bill contain all the calls and text messages made in a week month, one will have to wonder if hiding a phone number or caller ID will prevent the number from showing up on phone bill.
Well, let’s proceed to that.
Does no caller id show on phone bill?
It will show up on phone bill but the number will be hidden as what will be displayed as the phone number will be six zeros or some sort of random numbers.
Honestly, this is one of the ways of making a phone call that won’t show up on phone bill. Though it will show up but the phone number used in making the call won’t show up on phone bill simply because it was a no caller ID or unknown caller.
- Do iPhone to iPhone calls show on bill? What you should know
- Do blocked numbers show up on call logs? Explained
I have received messages from people asking one of the ways to make a call that won’t show up on phone bill, this is one of the ways as your phone number will completely be hidden and instead six zeros will be displayed as your phone number.
However, it’s not everyone that do answer unknown calls or calls that bears no caller id.
This is applied to all networks and not just a particular network service. I tried this both on verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile and same thing occurred, what was displayed on the phone bill was six zeros and that’s all.
One might even get confused with how the unknown caller IDS are written on phone bill. This explains the question being asked on does no caller id show on phone bill.
How to call without number showing on bill
To make a call that won’t show up on phone bill, kindly hide your number while calling and this will prevent your phone number from showing up on phone bill.
Now let me explain to you how you can hide your caller ID on iphone and android phone.
HIDE CALLER ID ON IPHONE
To hide caller ID on iphone so as to prevent your phone number from showing up on phone bill, kindly open the Phone app tap on Keypad.
Dial *67 before the number you want to call. The receiver will not be able to see your phone number, and will see “No Caller ID,” “Private,” or “Blocked.”
This requires you to dial the number when making phone calls.
To make sure your phone number doesn’t show up, you can permanently hide your caller ID in Settings. Go ahead and open Settings, and scroll down to “Phone” and tap on it.
Navigate to Show My Caller ID and tap on the switch to to show or hide your caller ID. That’s it. Your phone number will no longer show up when making a phone call.
HIDE CALLER ID ON ANDROID
To hide caller id on on android, open the phone app and tap on the hamburger menu. Select settings, supplementary settings and you will see show caller ID.
Tap on show caller ID and you will see three options;
- Network default
- Hide number
- Show number
How to call without number showing on bill on android, kindly select hide number and that’s it.
Your phone number will never show up on phone bill but instead it will only show 000000.
How to keep text from showing up on a phone bill Verizon
It’s quite difficult to hide text from showing up on phone bill unless you have to use the likes of Google voice or any of the text free apps in texting.
Related Post: Does Google voice show your real number during call?
After you have downloaded and installed the app in your mobile phone, open the app to get started with your account creation.
1. Open the Google voice app on your iPhone or android phone.
2. Kindly select your Google account which you will use to attach a Voice number to and tap “Continue.”
For iPhone users you have to create a Google account in order to use the voice app. Android users you have to select any of your google account if you have multiple accounts with Google for this Google voice app.
3. On the next window, tap “Search” in the lower-right corner to select a Google Voice number. This is followed by entering your zip code or city to load a list of regionally relevant numbers for you to choose from.
You will see list of phone numbers based on the zip code you entered.
4. You have to select your preferred phone number by tapping on the blue button next to the phone number you prefer to use for your google voice account.
5. Google will display the phone number once more on your screen and you have to accept the phone number you selected or you can press the back button to select another phone number.
6. On the next screen is to link the phone number and your google voice account to your android phone or iPhone.
7. What follows next will be to enter your mobile number and mind you Google voice will send a verification code to the phone number.
So you better enter a valid phone number or phone number that is active and Google will send a six digit code to the phone number.
8. On the next screen, enter the code texted to your phone before selecting “Verify.”
You have now verified and created a Google voice account, and using the assigned number you can call receive calls, send and receive text messages.
Does your call log show up on your phone bill?
The call log do show up on phone bill as well as all text messages. If the caller ID is hidden, then the phone number won’t display but the call log will show up on phone bill.
So you have seen it all and I do hope to have given you the proper answer to the question of does no caller id show on phone bill. All these I explained here are based on my experience and no need to further ask eill a no caller ID show up on phone bill cause I have explained it to to you.